Have no experience designing plant containers and accessories? Don’t worry! In fact, we prefer that you have little to no experience in our field. We believe that you will be able to use that to your advantage to create something no one else has!
- Products should have an opening size between 3” to 24” and can range in size depending on whether they are tabletop, floor, or hanging products.
- Products can be any shape: round, square, rectangle, short, tall, etc. BUT they must be able to stack, nest, or package in such a way that they are efficient to ship from Asia to the US and Canada.
- Products can be made from metals, wire, wood, thin wood, vine, bark, burlap, cloth, polymers, paper, etc. We are open to new designs, shapes, patterns, and materials BUT they must be reasonably priced.
- We are also seeking ways to hang plants, plant pedestals, plant racks, unique shelving, wall mounting, rail mounting, table top, etc. Any unique way to showcase a plant is also welcome.
- While creating your designs, keep in mind that we generally market towards women ages 25+.
- Final sketches must be submitted in .jpeg or .pdf format and can be emailed to email@example.com.
For some examples of the kinds of things we’re looking for, please click here. Remember, creativity is key! These are only to be used to jump start your creative process!